PCTEL RF Solutions specializes in the design, optimization and testing of today's wireless communication networks. We develop and build innovative scanning receivers, drive test software, and interference management solutions that help wireless cellular operators get the most out of their wireless spectrum. Our highly-trained engineering services team uses state-of-the-art test, measurement, and design tools to provide engineering services for in-building and outdoor networks. Our commitment to quality, value, and customer service has made PCTEL RF Solutions a trusted vendor for operators worldwide.
Pay-Per-Use Licensing System for the SeeGull® EXflex™
PCTEL's innovative Pay-Per-Use licensing system is a simple solution for customers looking to manage their budgets on a project by project basis. Purchase a fully configured Pay-Per-Use EXflex
for a discounted price, then pay only for the days you use. Pay-Per-Use EXflex
scanning receivers come fully loaded with all available bands and technologies to meet the needs of almost any project.
- Effectively manage operating expenses (OPEX) and capital expenses (CAPEX) budgets
- Never pay for rental time when your equipment isn't being used
- Avoid project delays due to the purchasing and rental process
- Manage your company or team's Pay-Per-Use days online
- Add scanning receiver Pay-Per-Use days at any time, even in the field
- Band Range from 300MHz to 3.8GHz
- Supports LTE FDD, TD-LTE, UMTS, TD-SCDMA, GSM, CDMA, and EV-DO technologies
Please contact your account manager or drive test vendor to learn more.
Clarify NGx Interference Management Scanner
Designed for comprehensive interference detection for multi-technology wireless networks, NGx is our most powerful Clarify drive test tool ever. More compact, more affordable, more technologies.
- High speed data collection across UMTS and GSM technologies
- Deep dynamic range for GSM and UMTS when combined with other Clarify components
- Support for other measurement types including RSSI, Spectrum Analysis and Blind Scan
- Upgrade path for support of LTE, CDMA and EV-DO technologies
- Compact collection platform
- Quickly detect and pinpoint sources of interference
- Neighbor list audit and analysis to optimize neighbor lists for handovers
- Identification and containment of excessive RF propagation
- Calibration of propagation models
- Replacement for CW measurements for Propagation Model Optimization (PMO)
- Precise coverage and propagation verification of individual sites for commissioning and optimization
Click HERE to learn more about NGx. Click HERE to find out how the complete Clarify solution can help you manage interference, reduce costs, and improve network performance.
SeeHawk In-Building Test Suite (IBTS)
The SeeHawk IBTS is a complete solution for in-building baseline and optimization testing for planning, building, and maintaining in-building wireless systems. At its core is a PCTEL SeeGull MX or EX scanning receiver (new or previously purchased) configured to customer requirements. The SeeHawk software with Indoor Mode Option makes it easy to collect and visualize data on a tablet or laptop. Finally, PCTEL's In-Building Walk Test Kit includes a backpack, battery and accessories designed to enable engineers to easily walk test in-building venues.
- Scanning Power and Flexibility to Test Multi-Carrier DAS in a Single Site Survey
- GPS Holdover for Accurate CDMA/EV-DO Measurements
- LTE MIMO Measurements Help Engineers Maximize Data Rates
- Four or More Hours of Battery Life
- Easy-to-Use Point-and-Click In-Building Navigation System
- Displays Multiple Measurements in Real Time and Playback Modes
- Events and Alarms Quickly Notify Users of Coverage Holes
- Data Compatibility with Leading Post-Processing Systems, Including iBWave
Scanning Receivers for RF Measurement
The SeeGull® line of high performance digital scanning receivers provides the RF measurements critical to RF network testing, tuning, and optimization. SeeGull LX, EX, and MX receivers are available in a variety of configurations for all commercial bands used by wide area wireless technologies, including LTE FDD, TD-LTE, WiMAX, WCDMA/HSPA(+), GSM, CDMA, EV-DO, and iDEN.
SeeGull Features and Benefits include:
- Support for major wide-area wireless technologies
- Advanced digital receiver technology
- Multi-band receivers simultaneously measure today's complex multi-technology networks
- High sensitivity, speed, and accuracy for better network characterization
- Faster diagnosis of network problems for greater customer satisfaction
- Multi-path measurements for MIMO optimization
- Indoor and outdoor measurements
- Combines with SeeHawk® software to form PCTEL's complete RAN Mobile Test Suite
Network Engineering Services
PCTEL's engineering services team provides wireless network testing, optimization, design, integration, and consulting services, with an emphasis on in-building distributed antenna systems (DAS).
PCTEL's network engineering services offerings include:
We have tested venues serving a variety of markets, including commercial office buildings, convention centers, education facilities, healthcare facilities, sports venues, and transportation centers. The RF Solutions services team combines this experience with PCTEL's advanced knowledge of commercial wireless protocols, including LTE, WiMAX, UMTS, EV-DO, CDMA, GSM, and iDEN.
- Network benchmarking
- Baseline testing
- CW testing / site validation
- Acceptance testing
- Network optimization
- Interference mitigation
- Network design (iBwave certified)