PCTEL RF Solutions specializes in the design, optimization and testing of today's wireless communication networks. We develop and build innovative scanning receivers, drive test software, and interference management solutions that help wireless cellular operators get the most out of their wireless spectrum. Our highly-trained engineering services team uses state-of-the-art test, measurement, and design tools to provide engineering services for in-building and outdoor networks. Our commitment to quality, value, and customer service has made PCTEL RF Solutions a trusted vendor for operators worldwide.
SeeGull® EXflex Scanning Receiver
The SeeGull EXflex combines the flexibility to test mobile networks on any frequency band with the proven performance and reliability of the SeeGull EX platform. It supports all major wireless technologies used around the world in a single unit. Users will never need to upgrade hardware or swap out modules in order to add a band or technology. The EXflex combines cutting-edge performance, competitive pricing, and a multi-year standard warranty, all of which allow you to pay for only what you use.
The EXflex is quite possibly the last scanner you will ever need.
- Increase Productivity with Multi-Technology, Multi-Band Scanning
- Future-Proof Investment: Band Range from 300MHz to 3.8GHz
- Proven High Dynamic Range for Expanded Signal Detection
- Advanced Analysis of LTE Resource Blocks and Subbands
- Reduce Complexity by Eliminating the Need for Separate Modules
- Improve In-Building Testing Productivity
- Test Multi-Operator Networks with One Unit
- Accurate CDMA/EV-DO Measurements with GPS Holdover
- Low Power Consumption Maximizes Battery Life
Click HERE to learn more about the EXflex.
Clarify NGx Interference Management Scanner
Designed for comprehensive interference detection for multi-technology wireless networks, NGx is our most powerful Clarify drive test tool ever. More compact, more affordable, more technologies.
- High speed data collection across UMTS and GSM technologies
- Deep dynamic range for GSM and UMTS when combined with other Clarify components
- Support for other measurement types including RSSI, Spectrum Analysis and Blind Scan
- Upgrade path for support of LTE, CDMA and EV-DO technologies
- Compact collection platform
- Quickly detect and pinpoint sources of interference
- Neighbor list audit and analysis to optimize neighbor lists for handovers
- Identification and containment of excessive RF propagation
- Calibration of propagation models
- Replacement for CW measurements for Propagation Model Optimization (PMO)
- Precise coverage and propagation verification of individual sites for commissioning and optimization
Click HERE to learn more about NGx. Click HERE to find out how the complete Clarify solution can help you manage interference, reduce costs, and improve network performance.
Software Solutions for Network OptimizationPCTEL Network Optimization Solutions help network operators stay ahead of the curve at every stage of a network’s life cycle, including network planning, site deployment, spectrum re-allocation, network optimization, and introduction of new technologies.SeeHawk® Drive Test SuiteSeeHawk is PCTEL’s next-generation solution for network data collection and analysis of single- and multi-technology networks, with graphical displays to harness the full power of SeeGull Scanning Receivers for indoor and outdoor data collection.Clarify® Interference Management Solution Clarify is a unique solution for comprehensive management of interference problems in GSM and dual-technology WCDMA/GSM networks. Clarify’s high dynamic range hardware and suite of applications make it easy to plan and optimize a network, resulting in improved coverage and fewer dropped calls.
Scanning Receivers for RF Measurement
The SeeGull® line of high performance digital scanning receivers provides the RF measurements critical to RF network testing, tuning, and optimization. SeeGull LX, EX, and MX receivers are available in a variety of configurations for all commercial bands used by wide area wireless technologies, including LTE FDD, TD-LTE, WiMAX, WCDMA/HSPA(+), GSM, CDMA, EV-DO, and iDEN.
SeeGull Features and Benefits include:
- Support for major wide-area wireless technologies
- Advanced digital receiver technology
- Multi-band receivers simultaneously measure today's complex multi-technology networks
- High sensitivity, speed, and accuracy for better network characterization
- Faster diagnosis of network problems for greater customer satisfaction
- Multi-path measurements for MIMO optimization
- Indoor and outdoor measurements
Network Engineering Services
PCTEL's engineering services team provides wireless network testing, optimization, design, integration, and consulting services, with an emphasis on in-building distributed antenna systems (DAS).
PCTEL's network engineering services offerings include:
We have tested venues serving a variety of markets, including commercial office buildings, convention centers, education facilities, healthcare facilities, sports venues, and transportation centers. The RF Solutions services team combines this experience with PCTEL's advanced knowledge of commercial wireless protocols, including LTE, WiMAX, UMTS, EV-DO, CDMA, GSM, and iDEN.
- Network benchmarking
- Baseline testing
- CW testing / site validation
- Acceptance testing
- Network optimization
- Interference management services featuring Clarify®
- Network design (iBwave certified)
PCTEL RF Solutions’ Quality Management System has been CERTIFIED ISO 9001:2008