Drive Testing, In-Building Walk Testing, and RF Engineering Services Throughout the Wireless Network Lifecycle
PCTEL's RF Solutions services team specializes in the design, optimization and testing of today's wireless communication networks. Led by a management team with over 40 years of combined experience, our engineering services staff can help you plan, build, launch, and maintain any wireless network.
We have expertise in all major wireless technologies, including LTE, WiMAX, UMTS, CDMA, EV-DO, GSM, and iDEN. From a small drive testing campaign to a full-scale deployment of your new network, we have the resources, tools and knowledge to ensure a successful project.
- Design: Expert iBWave-certified designers plan your network right the first time.
- Benchmarking: Improve decision making as you plan, build, and maintain your network with easy-to-read competitive benchmarking reports on multiple operators' networks,
- Baseline: Plan, build, and maintain your network with accurate performance baselines from PCTEL's state-of-the-art test and measurement equipment.
- CW Testing: PCTEL uses continuous wave transmitters to test RF propagation as operators plan, build, and launch networks before they go live.
- Optimize: Our testing and engineering services can help you optimize your network for coverage, reliability, data rates, and overall Quality of Service (QoS).
- Clarify®: Our advanced interference management services leverage the power of PCTEL's Clarify Interference Management System to root out the sources of dropped calls and lost data sessions and give operators the information they need to boost their networks' spectral efficiency.
- Acceptance Testing: Find out if your network is ready for launch with our quick and accurate acceptance testing across all KPIs.